Airbook Warranty Information
Airbook promises to repair or replace component of ALL OFFICE CHAIR that is found to be defective in material or workmanship within 1 year from the date of original purchase. This warranty is subject to the provisions below.
Component and Part
- Chair base and castor is warranted for one year from date of purchase.
- Gas lift and mechanism is warranted for one year from date of purchase.
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
- All upholstered mesh, fabric, pu, pvc and leather.
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by Airbook.
- Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Products used for rental purposes.
To obtain service under this warranty
By following the procedures outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service.
1. Contact us at 03-3319 1033 or 012-213 8976 within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and to provide the invoice numbers from the product in question.
2. We will gather all pertinent information regarding the claim and inspect the product. (Please allow a reasonable amount of time for inspection and review.)
If Airbook affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above, the customer service representative will determine whether to provide replacement parts or authorize repairs.